- “A Snapshot of Filipinos in Ventura County: An exhibit at the Oxnard Public Library.” Invited Presenter at the City of Oxnard Community Relations Commission. City Council Chambers, Oxnard, CA. June 18, 2012.
- “Cultivating a Legacy: Engaging Young People through Passion, Innovation, and Tradition.” Keynote address at the Philippine Center Launching Dinner Dance Celebration. Oxnard Performing Arts and Convention Center, Oxnard CA. February 4, 2012.
- “A History of Filipinos in Ventura County.” Presented to the City of Oxnard 16th Annual Multicultural Festival. Oxnard, CA. October 1, 2011.
- “Community Digital Collections at CI’s John Spoor Broome Library.” Presented at the Annual Philippine Independence Day Flag Raising Ceremony, Oxnard City Hall, CA. June 9, 2011.
- “Filipinos in Ventura County.” Presented at Professors and Pastries Series, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Goebels Senior Center. Thousand Oaks, CA. May 4, 2011.
- “Filipino Pioneers of Ventura County.” Television Appearance. Kababayan LA, KSCI-TV LA18. (recorded October 11, 2011) October 14, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFH0Kk_3BoI
BOOK SIGNINGS & APPEARANCES
- CostCo, Oxnard, CA, June 16, 2012.
- L.A. Times Festival of Books, Philippine Expressions Bookshop, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, April 21, 2012.
- Fiestas Filipinas, 1st Annual Filipino American History month, Oxnard College, Oxnard, CA, October 29, 2011.
- Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture, Philippine Expressions Bookshop, Point Fermin Park, San Pedro, CA, September 10, 2011.
- CostCo, Simi Valley, CA, June 11, 2011.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-44226823-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);